The Sale Barn is for paid Member/Owners and Breeders to advertise bulls, cows and calves for sale. Any related cow/dairy equipment or supplies may be advertised under the same guidelines.
Buyers are advised to do your homework BEFORE any money exchanges hands or the purchase of any animal.
Please read the following:
- It is advised to actually SEE the animal before purchasing.
- It is HIGHLY advisable to have disease testing performed PRIOR to any purchase (BLV, BVD and Johne's as well as others, that may affect your health and that of your family.) Never take a seller's word that they are negative...ask for copies of the recent testing.
- Never put more than a small deposit (usually non-refundable depending on the seller) on any animal, born or unborn, regardless of “sales pitch”. There will always be cows for sale!
- Only deal with people whom you have been referred to or know to be reputable
- Verify ear tattoos, registration/DNA paperwork, vaccination records, etc
- View parents of calves on site and their interaction with the owner/breeder
- Ask questions! If the seller won’t/can’t answer your questions, walk away!